We are Wellington’s only fixed price property managers and our fixed monthly fee is all you will pay. By engaging with Trust Property Management, you can increase your rental returns without any stress or hassle.
If your property rents for $450 or more per week, call us now – we are likely to be better value than your existing property managers. Our reasonable fee reflects the cost of managing your property – not your rental return, and when your rent increases, our fee stays the same. There are no hidden costs as we do not charge any:
- Call out fees
- Monthly admin fees
- Margin on 3rd party invoices
- Property inspection fees
For our one off fee you will receive:
- Free TradeMe advertising
- Property viewing services, including unlimited viewings
- Background and credit checks on tenants
- Access to the unique Trust Property Management tenancy agreement
- Daily reconciliation of rents
- Regular rental appraisals
- 3 monthly property inspections and reporting
- Suggestions for proactive maintenance work
- Advice on reactive maintenance
- Project management of all property maintenance activity
- Monthly and annual financial statements
- Regular communication – via phone or email
- Updates on changes in relevant regulations and legislation
Still need convincing on why you should choose the team you can Trust? It’s simple
- We have the knowledge, experience and communication skills to provide the great property management services our clients expect.
- Tap into our proven experience and expertise. We manage 200+ rental properties – there are not many issues we have not dealt with before.
- Value for money – making your property investment work for you is important to us. Our flat fee structure with no hidden extras offers you value for money.
- We use online real time systems – your rental income is managed through our dedicated banking and accounting systems. You will receive an electronic financial statement at every disbursement and an annual statement every April.
- Access our market knowledge – we live and breathe property management meaning we have up to date knowledge to advise you on the true market value of your property.
- Get your weekends back – many property management issues, and most property viewings happen after office hours. We are on call 24/7. We can mow those lawns while you enjoy some well-earned R&R.
Trust Approved Contractors – we have long standing relationships with quality tradespeople who provide our clients with quality work at fair prices.