Trusted Air Bnb Management
- 100% 100%
Trust are the market leaders for end to end Airbnb management services within the Wellington region and renting you investment property through airbnb offers a number of benefits compared to standard tenancies.
- Property managers are in your property 2 – 3 times per week as opposed to every 3 months.
- The flexibility on offer allows you to book the property for personal use or friends and family visiting Wellington.
- Daily rents are usually 2 – 2.5 times higher than a standard tenancy.
- There is much less wear and tear on your investment while maintaining the same level of income, if not higher.
- Have more control over your investment property.
Our Airbnb team has qualifications and experience in not only property management, but also marketing, interior design and hospitality. We will ensure your property is presented at its absolute best for every single guest that we host.
Here at Trust, we believe that having us manage your short term rental property will not only free up your time, but will allow your investment to achieve maximum returns while being cared for by qualified professionals.
Give yourself peace of mind in knowing your investment is in trusted hands and save your time for enjoying the things you like best in life by getting in touch and booking your free Airbnb appraisal today.
Hi, I’m Mitchell.
Managing an Air bnb can be a rewarding and very successful alternative to renting. We often find that Air bnb properties allow owners to have greater control, say, finacial reward and less damage to their property. I aim to make sure that your property succeeds as an Air bnb in the Wellington market.
The first step is to arrange an air bnb scope meeting so we can understand where your property will sit in the market and how best to get it ready for this transition.
Industry Occupancy %
Our Occupancy %
Our clients benefit
4+ Star Host reviews
Air bnb management+ GST
- 24/7 guest communication
- Advertising and listing management on Airbnb
- Daily monitoring of pricing
- Changeovers between stays
- Access to our commercial suppliers
- Amenity stocks
- Styling advice and proactive design assistance
- Monthly and EOY financial statements
- Online owner portal
- Electricity and/or gas
- Lawns / Gardening
- Deep Cleaning (every 3-6 months)
- Replacement towels/linen sets every 3-6 months
- Furnishing Replacement / Upgrades
Aaron & his team have for nearly 2 years now-been managing our property in Wellington.
Aaron and the team at Trust Properties have been extremely efficient, communicative, and pro-active in difficult times.
They helped me set up the flat from scratch, and created a very appealing environment. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Having had our home rented out for the past 5years, we never thought Air B&B would be a viable option. Trust Property Mgmt have managed to provide a positive stream of guests even during this lock down
View some of our Airbnb listings
Find out how our clients increase their returns through Air bnb management
At our first air bnb scope meeting we will cover the following:
1) How air bnb can benefit you
2) Define your timeline
3) How to position your air bnb for the right market